ICAM’s technical consultants provide fundamental support to customers integrating new machines, technologies, concepts and methodologies into their NC manufacturing environment.
The proper manufacturing software and the appropriate computer hardware is only part of a successful NC manufacturing software execution. ICAM’s implementation services provide integration support and engineering services to ensure the NC post-processor and its components are installed correctly and operational.
An ICAM Sales Account Manger will discuss individual client needs and requirements during initial discussions. Client objectives resulting from the consultation will form a basis for a prioritized implementation strategy.
Implementation Service Highlights
- NC manufacturing software set-up and installation
- Project management to ensure the defined objectives are achieved on schedule
- Assist customers with the maximization of advanced CNC machines tool functions
- Training services to ensure a successful system adoption by the customer
- Realization of immediate return on ICAM’s NC manufacturing software investment